We’re glad you’re here and want to help you get started!
Just before you get going, here's three useful things to know:
1) The app is free to download and you get 26 words and phrases free in all our 140+ languages.
2) The main way to unlock further content is by subscribing.
3) The app can be used on most leading smartphones, tablets and computers including Windows, iOS, Android, Macbook and Kindle Fire.
4) You can download and use the app on more than one of your devices and, once you've made an account, your scores and purchases will be synced across your devices whenever you're online.
Here’s some links so you can download the app yourself:
For iOS: utalk.com/ios
For Android: utalk.com/android
For PC: utalk.com/pc
For Mac: utalk.com/mac
For Kindle: utalk.com/kindle
There are also special instructions for our Android customers in China.
Here's some videos which walk you through the download and login process:
iOS (iPhone and iPad)
How to sign up
Once you have downloaded the app, you may need to sign up with your email address and password to create an account (If you’ve already made a password then you’ll have done this already), here's how to sign up:
- Open the uTalk App.
- Tap sign up with email.
- Fill in your details and create a password.
- Tap sign up and your Free Starter Words will be waiting for you.
Once you have an account you can then log in from any device and pick up where you left off with all your scores and progress saved!
Want some friendly advice?
Get in touch
Call: +44 (0)20 7371 7711